Efteråret og vinteren kommer og det betyder dårligere og fugtigere vejr, selv nye biler ruster og derfor er det vigtigt at få ren... KLIK HER FOR AT LÆSE MERE
Meguiar's Ultra Pro Speed Compound 3,78 Ltr
Nyeste polish, specielt udviklet til at undgå haze. Støver ikke og special designet til DA. 100% silikone fri
- Light Cut: 3/12
- Brilliant finish even on dark & sensitive paints and virtually zero dust.
- All-new formula engineered to deliver flawless results in less time.
- Cleaner Polish: quickly removes light defects like DA haze or Rotary swirls & holograms.
- Easy wipe-off, virtually zero dust or sling with Rotary or DA polisher.
- Rich polishing oils create deep, glossy finish even on dark & sensitive paints.
- For optimal results, use after M110 Ultra Pro Speed Compound.
- Method of application : Hand or DA Polisher or Rotary Buffer.
- Body Shop Safe.
- SHAKE WELL. Always work on a cool, properly cured paint surface. Prime new or dry pads by misting M34 Final Inspection.
- ROTARY: Set buffer to approximately 1000-1500 RPM’s and apply product directly to the paint surface. Use with Meguiar’s Soft Buff™ Pad WRFP7 and begin working in a 50x50cm area with overlapping passes. Continue working until light film remains.
- DA polisher: Apply directly to Meguiar’s DA foam disc (DFP5 or DFP6). Set polisher to 4-5 (for MT310 set 3.800-4.800 opm’s) and begin working in a
- 50x50cm area with overlapping passes. Apply moderate pressure on initial 2-3 passes followed with light pressure for next 2 passes.
- Wipe-off residue immediately after each panel. Inspect finish with light.
- Best when used after M110 Ultra Pro Speed Compound.
- To achieve swirl free finish, clean pad frequently and apply moderate pressure on initial passes, reducing pressure gradually with final passes.