Efteråret og vinteren kommer og det betyder dårligere og fugtigere vejr, selv nye biler ruster og derfor er det vigtigt at få ren... KLIK HER FOR AT LÆSE MERE
- Light Cut: 4/10
- Advanced technology formula provides deep gloss and rich, swirl-free results.
- Permanently removes swirls & light defects from all paints.
- Produces deep reflections & high gloss.
- Smooth buffing feel and fast wipe-off.
- BSS (Body Shop Safe).
- METHOD OF APPLICATION: Hand or DA Polisher or Rotary Buffer.
- SHAKE WELL. Always work on a cool, properly cured paint surface.
- DA Polisher: Apply directly to foam pad (DFP5). Set polisher to 4-5 (for MT310 set 3.800-4.800 opm’s). Apply moderate pressure on initial 2-3 passes followed with light pressure for next 2 passes. Wipe off residue immediately after each panel.
- Rotary Buffer: Work one section at a time. Set rotary buffer to appr. 1000-1500 RPM’s and use Meguiar’s foam pad (WRFP7). To prime new or dry pads mist on with M34 Final Inspection. Apply the compound directly to the paint surface and work in an area 5x5cm with overlapping passes. Continue working until light film remains. Wipe off residues with microfiber wipe (X2010EU or E101). For extreme gloss, apply with DA polisher (MT310) and finishing pad (DFF5).
- To achieve swirl free finish apply with moderate pressure on initial passes, reducing pressure gradually with very light pressure on final passes.
- For ultimate results clean your pads frequently.